Resources for Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs)
Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs) are agencies or individuals that are approved to provide employment support to individuals with disabilities served by the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Before You Apply to Be A CRP
How to Apply to Become a CRP
- Watch the CRP Application Process video or PowerPoint.
- Read DVR Standards for CRPs in PDF or Word.
- Read CRP Service Definitions, Requirements and Hourly Rates in PDF or Word.
- Fill out the CRP Application and follow instructions for submitting it. Also available in Word.
- After submitting the application, you will be contacted for an interview with the CRP Specialist and a local Vocational Rehabilitation manager.
- Successful applicants will be contacted with further instruction after the interviews.
Once You Become a CRP
Watch these PowerPoint presentations:
- DVR Client Orientation Video
- DVR School to Work Transition Video
- CRP Code of Ethics PDF
- CRP Training: Ethics PPT
For More CRP Information
- CRP Specialist: email@example.com - (907) 465-6932