Mechanical Inspection Section
Mechanical Inspection Services
The Mechanical Inspection Section oversees installations of a variety of mechanical work to ensure public safety. The programs administered include electrical and plumbing installations, boilers and pressure vessels, elevators, amusement rides, ski lifts, and tramways. In addition, the Mechanical Inspection Section investigates complaints about the Contractor Licensing and the Mechanical and Electrical Administrator programs statewide.
For more information about the jurisdiction of the Mechanical Inspection Section, please visit us at MI Jurisdiction.
- Plumbing and Electrical
- Boilers and Unfired Pressure Vessels
- Elevators, Escalators, Wheel-Chair Lifts, and Dumbwaiters
- Recreational Devices
- Contractor Licensing Enforcement
- Boiler Operator, Hazardous Paint, Explosive Handler, & Asbestos Abatement Licenses
- Mechanical Inspection Forms – Publications – CEU Courses
- Consumer Product Safety Recalls
- Alaska Consumer Protection Unit
Contact Mechanical Inspection:
1251 Muldoon Road, Suite 113
Anchorage, AK 99504