State of Alaska > DOLWD > Vocational Rehabilitaion > ADA Coordinator's Office
- Jobseeker Resources: A comprehensive list of job seeker related links on the Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development's web site.
- Workplace Alaska is the State's on-line employment process. Use this system to recruit and apply for vacancies in the State's classified service. New Link:
- ADA Document Center: ADA statute, regulations, ADAAG (Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines), federally reviewed tech sheets, and other assistance documents.
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission:
The mission of the EEOC, as set forth in its strategic plan, is to promote
equal opportunity in employment through administrative and judicial
enforcement of the federal civil rights laws and through education and
- Interactive and accessible occupational
information, providing extensive linkages to additional resources for
information on accommodations, disabilities, and workplace issues.
- World Association of Persons with Disabilities WAPD advances the interests of persons with disAbilities at national,
state, local and home levels.
- Disability Business Technical Assistance Centers offer a wide variety of information relating to disability rights. The Northwest DBTAC and its Alaska Affiliate often participate in State-sponsored ADA activities. Contact telephone is 1 (800) 949-4232.
you have any questions or suggestions concerning this web site, Contact